Out Impact Professional Series – May 27, 2010:
Out Impact Professional Series featuring John Bramham of Genworth Financial on Long-Term Care Insurance For The Gay Community
Out Impact, a national gay online magazine with lifestyle-based content focusing on making a positive impact within the gay community, features our second new free teleseminar 2010 event featuring a one-hour presentation by John Bramham of Genworth Financial on May 27th at 7pm EST.
John will present:
- what long-term care insurance is, and why long-term care insurance is especially important for the gay community
- how do you qualify for benefits for long-term care insurance
- how Medicaid and Medicare factor in long-term care
- the cost of long-term care insurance across the country
- the importance of a long-term care insurance plan
- how to design a plan to meet your needs and budget for long-term care insurance
- answering your questions about long-term care insurance!
Out Impact will also be presenting brief information on our featured non-profit for this presentation, where 10% of proceeds will be donated for this month from our featured sponsor.
This presentation is open for RSVP to 250 listeners on the teleconference line and 2,000 listeners who wish to listen and participate by webcast. We welcome the media and readers to attend.
RSVP to receive conference information!: http://www.outimpact.com/rsvp-impact-professional-series-featuring-john-bramham-genworth-financial-longterm-care-insurance-gay-community