While a lot of sites claim to have the most jobs anywhere, this usually means that they have the same listings you can find on any number of sites. However, finding a job in a “niche” arena requires knowing the right places to look. For Marketing jobs, I’ve found none more useful than MarketingCrossing.com.
The key to the site is that it is targeted for Marketing Jobs directly, so you can focus your search more readily. Even better, they are the only marketing job-opening research institution in the world whose mission is to track down every marketing job opening through research. Their assets include:
- A comprehensive collection of researched job openings
- Marketing jobs from all Fortune 500 and Fortune 1,000 companies
- Job openings from all Inc. 500 and Inc. 5,000 companies
- Jobs from virtually every employer career webpage in America
- Jobs from virtually every job board in America
- Hundreds of highly trained job-opening research analysts reviewing marketing jobs
In addition to all of that, MarketingCrossing offers a variety of useful features to assist marketers in finding employment, including an Article Archive full of useful information and Testimonials from people who have used the system to gain employment.
One thing I’ve also noted that you don’t see in a lot of places is their clever use of informational snippets to get across the effectiveness of their system. While it’s not instantly understood why the method is used, their Banner rotates such information such as which Country has the most Zebras (Africa), down to which Country produces the most Coconut Oil (India). It’s a little touch that makes this site stand out.
The bottom line is that if you are seeking a Marketing Job, or are an Employer trying to find the perfect Employee, it would be a great first step to head to MarketingCrossing .com. As a bonus, they offer a free 7 day trial so you can experience the system to decide it’s the place that will help you get what you want, either a Job in the Industry, or to enter a Job Posting to find the perfect Candidate for your organization.
Latest posts by GregRagland (see all)
- Gay marriage passes in NY: “Six down, forty-four to go” – June 24, 2011
- Martha Stewart Cocktails™ App Now Available on the App Store – May 26, 2011
- Scott Alan: what i wanna be when i grow up – November 30, 2010