- “Occupy Wall Street” and Inequality (kristof.blogs.nytimes.com)
- A look into the “HOW” of the Occupy Wall Street movement: The consensus process. (entrprizsolupdates.wordpress.com)
Bambi Weavil is Out Impact, Inc.’s Founder and President since June 2007. Bambi is a graduate from the class of 2004 from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington, receiving her Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and Bachelor of Arts in English with an emphasis in Professional Writing. She is a freelance writer and published poet in her free time currently residing out of Brooklyn, New York. Bambi is proud of being an activist and humanitarian, leader in the GLBT community, artist, music enthusiast and animal‐lover.
Latest posts by Bambi Weavil (see all)
- NAGLREP Members to Meet in Washington DC May 15th for REALTOR Meeting – April 30, 2013
- The Cliks’ Lucas Silveira: ‘Walking Through A Tunnel of Darkness Towards The Light’ – April 29, 2013
- Boston Marathon: Hope, Heroes, Perseverance – April 17, 2013